Sunday, December 16, 2007

The BIG 1/2 yr celebration!!

Alright, so that's kind of a tease. Tyler celebrated his 6 month "birthday" this past week on Thursday. He didn't say his first words or walk, but he did something equally impressive in my book. We were at Aunt Heather's for dinner and he usually spends his dinner time in the walker so he is entertained. Well, we were cleaning up and start to hear the most adorable little voice just cracking up. Tyler has laughed before but only if he's tickled... so I walk over on the other side of the Christmas Tree and there here is with a little leap frog drum in his hands in the walker just laughing away. Even more hilarious is that he continued to laugh even with the audience of 5 for about five more minutes. It is so sweet to hear his little voice laugh like that...especially when the first 12 weeks of his life were spend crying...and I do mean 12 weeks solid! I know his weighs more, measures longer, and almost crawl, but it is really the those little moments-like laughing- that make my heart warm as I realize how much my sweet boy is growing up. We have been so blessed to have Tyler in our lives for 6 months already. We look forward to the weeks, months, and years to come. It is such a blessing to have a baby around during the Christmas season. Tyler has been a great reminder of Christlike love, patience, and innocence. We look forward to posting the short video we have of the cutest laughing spell ever...once I figure out how to post videos on this thing. Until then just hold your breath!

No comments: