Ryan and I could not be more proud of our little guy. Today was the first day of nursery for Tyler. For any who might not know, nursery is a class at church for the kids 18mos - 3yrs at church. Although Tyler isn't officially 18mos until this upcoming week, they let him give it a go. He did GREAT! Tyler walked right in and never looked back. The teacher brought him into us for a diaper change. He was so happy. While I was changing him I asked if he wanted to go back and play some more- he gave me an emphatic head nod for "YES!". It was so cute. He gave me a hug and went right back to playing with his new friends.
Tyler is so good with other kids (most of the time) and today was no exception. We are so excited to pay attention in Sunday School, Relief Society, and Priesthood! Church will be a whole different experience. Thank goodness for the wonderful people who are willing to work in nursery. Job well done on Tyler's first day and we hope for many, many more successful Sundays here on out.
5 comments:
I can't believe he is old enough to go into nursery!!! It's always nice when the kids enjoy nursery..coming from a previous nursery leader.
Yeah Tyler! What a little stud!=) I am sad we missed you guys over Thanksgiving! Hopefully over the holidays?! And I saw your guys' cute Christmas card at my parents, loved it!
That is quite a milestone!! It totally changes your church meetings! I found myself getting bored once the kids went to nursery. What an inspired program!
Good Job Tyler! Aunt Kally is so proud! :-)
Wasn't that the best day ever?! Good for Tyler for lovin it and having fun.
Post a Comment