Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yup- we're still here.

We have been on vacation in So Cal for the past two weeks. We originally thought we'd only stay for one week...but Ryan and my family convinced us to stay longer :)

We had a lot of fun and pictures will be coming but we have a few things we don't want to forget...

Jacob is getting his third tooth! So that's why he's been so grumpy.

Tyler started potty-training himself the first of the month and he's pretty much a pro. He's had a few accidents, but fewer than 5 in a month...not bad! He is so cute in his little "unawears"

Looking forward to time to really blog and fill in the details.

3 comments:

Tim and Sara said...

Just had to tell you that I loved your last post...and I'm sure you are an incredibly patient mom!

The Nelsons said...

Wow, fewer than five in a month!! That's amazing! I still need to train Greta at night. I'm not entirely sure how to go about that.

The Trotter Family said...

I love how cute their tiny bums are in tiny underwear!