Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Those little moments

Just another happening that I want to remember...

Most mornings Tyler is the first one I hear on the monitor, and he's saying something along the lines of "baby brother wake!"

Typically I'll open my door to see the light on and Tyler jumping on his bed to entertain Jacob who is laughing at the site from his crib.

Earlier this week, I walked in to find Tyler naked from the waist down- but otherwise still doing the same old thing. I asked him why he was naked and he proceeded to tell me he was soaked- which I usually have to point out to him- so he took off his own pants and diaper and pulled out a new set of jammies, but realized he couldn't reach his underwear drawer so he just stayed bottom-less!

What a goof.

Jacob has blown us away with how quickly he went from being a rolly-polly to a army-crawling, scooting, mobile little guy. He got some fridge magnets for Christmas and I can almost always find him scooting his way over to play with his singing ABCs on the fridge. It is so fun to see what this sweet little boy has wanted these past almost 9 months.

I'm sure there are a million other things I have already forgot- but I just don't have much time to sit down and write any more. Hopefully I'll make some time to reflect on this year and write at least a synopsis of my blessings :)

No comments: