Busy and crazy. Hence the lack of blogging.
In case I ever forget and think I want another baby I am writing this to remind myself two things
1. I can't...due to surgical complications
2. my babies cry...A LOT...generally through the night and sleep deprivation isn't so much fun
Adam is still sweet and cute when he's asleep, which is still fairly frequently- just during the day.
I'm trying to not be so paranoid but it's hard to keep my mind from wandering into all his NICU problems when he cries for so long. He just had so many problems it's scary to not have the monitors to assure me that everything truly is okay and he's just a normal newborn with his days and nights mixed up.
In other news- Jake and Tyler are absolutely adorable with Adam still and they love him tons. Sometimes a little too much- but it's still cute.
We can't believe Adam is almost a month old and Jake is almost 2...time flies!
2 comments:
Hey Laura,
You don't really know me but I follow your blog and have been praying for your little one. After reading this post it brought back so many memories of my little one who is now 7 mo. old. When we brought her home from the hospital all she did was cry. And I mean all day & all night. The only time she wasn't crying was when she was sleeping. It was so exhausting! Come to find out she had reflux. The poor thing was in so much pain. So I thought I'd just pass that along in case your little guy has reflux too. My baby didn't spit up she just cried, wanted a bottle constantly and then would drink as fast as she could and then scream! She'd often arch her back and most nights we just had to let her cry herself to sleep. But once we got her on some meds she was a totally different baby.
Best of luck to you and your little one.
I can't believe Adam is almost a month old already! Anyway, sorry I haven't called you back yet I've been back and forth between the Dunn's and home visiting family. I will be calling you soon. I sure hope Adam gets his nights and days figured out soon!
Post a Comment