Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friday Morning Donuts with Dad

We have been lucky enough to go get donuts with Ryan a few times on Friday morning.  Ryan gets home from work around 6:15am and the boys are usually awake and in my room already.  We get dressed and head to a local donut shop.  The boys are taking after their father with their donut choices.  Both boys picked HUGE donuts this last week.  Adam is still just getting donut holes (I can't believe I let my 1 year old eat donuts...all that healthy sugar...) The boys love their special time with dad when we can squeeze it in.

Tyler's choice is basically a chocolate bar with melted chocolate chips inside and mini chocolate chips on top.  I think it took him over two days to actually finish the thing.

Sweet Adam chows down on his donut holes.  It is kind of funny to see him eat so intentionally.  I just hope he will eat broccoli with the same excitement :)
Jacob picked a bear claw. The thing was probably as big as his head.  But he just had to have it. I think he ate about  1/5 of the donut.

No comments: