Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Very Merry Unbirthday to Jacob

While we were with family, Great Grandma Anita really wanted to get some cupcakes from a bakery and have a little birthday party for Jacob. The day finally came and it was a blast! Jacob came downstairs from his nap to a huge birthday balloon.  He thought it was the neatest thing.  He loved it so much he wanted to bring it back to Henderson with us- but that just wasn't going to happen.


Adam enjoying a little more spa time with Grandpa.  There were quite a few days when Adam was the first one up from naps so he got to enjoy some one-on-one time with Grandpa in the spa.  Adam was loving the water and even had his arms and legs going. He might be quite the swimmer one day.

Adam wore Jacob's pirate costume back from the park one night.  He loved getting to wear something his big brothers were excited about. Love those chubby cheeks!

Adam took a liking to Great Grandma's Donkey necklace (yes, it's a real, nice, necklace with a donkey on it because Grandma is a staunch democrat and volunteers with all sorts of political groups) Adam loved it even more when Great Grandma taught him how to sound like a donkey. 

Here's scooby with his birthday balloon.  I love that a simple balloon can make a little boy so happy. He LOVED it!

Big, cheesy, smile. I think I need to take my camera out more often so the boys can learn how to look normal in pictures!  I promise they really do have darling smiles. The kind that can melt your heart.  I can never manage to get them in pictures though.

Some of the "real" cupcakes GG got from the bakery. you can see the "d" is missing from birthday...Jacob thought he would test the frosting before we sang to him.

Tyler was almost as excited for Jacob to celebrate! As rough as they are with each other, Tyler genuinely loves Jacob and is such a great big brother.

One of my other big boy.  At this point in the year I have a 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a 1 year old. Good times!


Blowing out the candle and making a wish.  I think this is the first year that he blew out the candle all on his own.

No comments: