Friday, July 6, 2012

Mountain's Edge Playgroup at the Shark Reef Aquarium

In late June we were lucky to tag along with our old play group and do a really cool educational tour of the Shark Reef Aquarium in Mandalay Bay.  We invited Heather and her kids along too.  It was fun to see old friends and let the boys get completely lost in staring at super cool fish!
If you look close you will see Ben, Tyler, and Maddy in the back ground which means I actually caught 5 of the 6 kids in one picture!  Jason was probably clinging on to Heather.

Sweet, beautiful, Maddy was my buddy for the day.  It was a perfect day to have a shadow :)  I look forward to the day when Heather, Maddy, and I can go have girls' night out.  

Tyler and his best-friend and cousin, Ben.  Tyler looks up to Ben and loves being around him so much that they often get a little too goofy when they are together!  They had a great time being together and checking out some sharks, kimono dragons, and sea turtles.

Heather and Jason.  Once Jase was out of his stroller he was having the time of his life running around and running away.  He is fast!


This was about all I could get of the kids during the tour- their backsides with faces pressed up against the glass.  They were eating it up and knew quite a few answers to the tour guide's questions.


5 out of 6 again :)  The kids were loving the touch tank.  They could stick their hands in and touch the sting rays!

I am so grateful for the friends I made in Mountain's Edge.  I am even more grateful they still let me make a guest appearance every now and then when they plan such awesome activities for play group.  That was such a neat tour and the kids loved being with their cousins and seeing old friends.

No comments: