I don't know how to upload pictures here at granny's yet, but I'd better update while I still remember some of our fun.
So far...we made it here safe, but our luggage was left in Las Vegas...oh the joys of traveling. This turned out to be okay though because Vegas is just a short flight away and our luggage made it here on the next flight. We even got "compensated" because we were willing to come back and pick it up ourselves. Granny, Tyler and I went out to lunch to pass some time and then we picked up the luggage and our travel voucher. Just a bit of a rocky start, not too bad.
We have been lucky to have Grandpa home from work for dinner each night. He's a CPA so tax season is pretty hairy, but Tyler is worth a little break! Grandpa has been tiring him out for me after dinner so well that Tyler just passes out! He has even been sleeping through the night!!!
Granny, Tyler, and I have gone out for little adventures. So far we went to the outlets in Folsom, went to the mall, got some pictures taken of Tyler, played outside in the backyard on GRASS!!, and went to the park.
The weather and the scenery is beautiful and green here. We are having a blast and we hope to post pictures soon. I say hope because my new (pink) camera that we just got at Christmas is freaking out. Dang it! Hopefully Kodak will be good to us and fix/replace it.
Hope everyone is doing well. I'll be sure to tell better stories later! Back to Vegas in only 2 days
Miss you Ryan
1 comment:
Sounds like you guys are having fun!! We would love to get together conference weekend!! That would be the perfect time...it seems so long ago that we did that last conference. I will have to check with Michael to see what his schedule is so we can coordinate our schedules. Hope you keep having fun at granny's and grandpa's and that your luggage makes it back with you!!
Post a Comment