So, I guess I'm technically 36 weeks today. We went to the Dr. this morning and everything looks good for the little guy.
This office doesn't do ultrasounds until you're at the hospital so it will be a surprise to see how big/small T. Crooks is! I have all my paper work to take with me to the hospital and now I just need to pack our bags...oh- and go to California one last time :)
I actually managed to lose a pound over the past two weeks. Not like there's been anything stressful going on. And my heartburn has been so gnarly that I was up sick all last night. That is one amazing thing about having a kid- my crazy heartburn really does go away instantly the second that little one is out.
Basically no news is good news at this point. Our sweet boy is staying put and we'll back at the Dr's next week!
3 comments:
do you have a name yet? or are you just planning to have it start with a t? keep up the good work. and heartburn is wretched. :P
Glad things are going well with your new little boy. I"m so glad to hear that Tyler is doing better. Popa was keeping us updated as he was talking to Ryan. That has got to be scary. Hope things keep going well.
Hooray! He is coming so soon!
Post a Comment