Sunday, July 26, 2009

our new toy

yes. i gave in. we now own a wii. and so far....i've loved every second of it.
tyler is excellent at "helping" daddy beat the boxer.

tyler doing his "one, two. one, two."

4 comments:

AdriHutch said...

I agree that it is a fun investment!

McLove said...

I wish we had wii:) Hope you are having fun being a mama to 2 darling boys! Rachel did edit my photo and she did use photoshop. She does a really good job and knows a ton of editing skills. She tries to teach me but I am not that good at it:) You should email her for some advice:) Good to hear from you.

Jenna said...

hahaha everyone eventually gives in. Looks like the boys are having fun!!! Jacob is getting so big and it seems like we just saw him when he was so tiny. Wow how time flys. Glad to see you guys having fun!!!

Drew and Kat said...

Wooo hooo!!! Sooo cool! I have just caught up on your blog in the last while, and just love how cute Jacob and Tyler are, getting big!