We made it to the cabin and enjoyed a great night of sleep. I think we were all in bed by 9. Tyler slept from 6:45pm to 7:20am...to make up for the night before.
our little artist. Tyler loves to paint.
tyler and daddy on their maiden voyage. tyler loved the river again this year.
jacob loved the river too. he slept almost the entire time in his car seat. after narrowly avoiding death by mosquito bites.
the boys got creative so they could float all together. i'm not too sure how much tyler enjoyed his spot.
two handsome boys on grandma's rock.
We headed down to the "secret spot" at the river and enjoyed a peacful day with the river all to ourselves!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! :) We need to get together now!
Looks like you guys had a great time at the cabin. I love all these pics!! I'm glad Ive been so I can now understand the cabin. I hope the rafts didn't leak for you...the giant one had a leak and I was the one to discover that as I got all wet!!! I hope your drive home was better than your drive there. Sounds like it was a grand adventure with two little boys!!! I cannot believe how big Jacob is getting. He is so darn cute and looks just like his mama.
Post a Comment