to our home. It was a year ago today that we spent our first night in this house. Then, we were a family of three. Now, we are a family of 4! So many changes in the past year. Hopefully we'll have many more memories in the years to come.
Congratulations to you and your family! I can't believe it's been a year already. In this market FINALLY something panned out. We're packing up and moving again at the end of the month, this time, back to MV for good!!
3 comments:
Jealous! We are still looking. I hope we find something soon or we might pack up and live with you guys!
Wow I cannot believe it has already been a year already!!!
Congratulations to you and your family! I can't believe it's been a year already. In this market FINALLY something panned out. We're packing up and moving again at the end of the month, this time, back to MV for good!!
Post a Comment