I think I've only said this a handful of times. But I really thought Tyler would never poop in the bathtub. I mean, come on- who does that?
Well, last night I was trying to give Jacob a wash down on my bathroom counter (yes, he really hates his baths so much still that I bathe him like a newborn) while Tyler was playing in the tub right behind me.
I walked out the door for a second and I came back to find Tyler standing up, peeing in the tub. Gross! I told him now we had to shower off to get clean. Our tub drains really slow so I finished dressing Jacob and hear Tyler say "eww". I turn around thinking he found something dirty- but no, he made something dirty.
There, in the tub, hiding under the bubbles was poop! Seriously?! I grabbed a ziplock I had under my sink, got rid of the nasty and tried not to laugh too much. I can't believe he did that. It made me laugh- even though it was nasty. I swear he does stuff on purpose to try to gross me out.
We'll see what comes next on my list of "my kid would never..."
4 comments:
I just shuddered in my seat.
Sadly, this is only one of many stories my friends have told about their kids pooping in the tub.
Yuck.
haha! kids are so funny! those things come back to haunt me...when i say, "oh, she'd never...." :) miss you! your boys are beautiful!!
Just the other day my girls were in the tub. I went to throw Mikey in, not realizing that he was stinky. The girls freaked out! Bad mom moment!
HAHAHA that is really funny. Tyler is just so full of life isn't he!
Post a Comment