I can't believe that my little Jacob is already 6 months old. Half of the first year gone- like some one just handed him to me today. Love him so much. He always impresses company with his calm demenor. We sure are lucky to have him in our family.
6 Month Stats:
27 3/4 inches...90%
18.1 lbs...50-75%
2 shots today (we postponed one. yes- I'm one of those moms) he cried for a second, got some cuddles, and cheered right up!
LOVE HIM!
3 comments:
did you postpone one because you're concerned about the side effects of inoculations?
I love that about boys...they are much easier to soothe! By the way, I am one of THOSE moms too. In fact, I am just getting Micah started on his!
Oh totally, don't be concerned about being a crazy mom. So far Morgan doesn't have any shots, and I just went through it all and decided which ones to do. We will maybe do two of them, at least until she's quite a lot older and then maybe a few more (I think the polio vaccine is a good idea, but why are we giving a vaccine to two month olds for a disease that hasn't been seen wild in the US since the 70s?). And maybe we won't even do those two now. I have some questions for our next doctor's appointment. So don't worry about being nutso. Haha. I'm always here to make you look sane and normal in comparison. Always willing to help! :)
Post a Comment