Sunday, January 17, 2010

George is in trouble

Tyler has been consistently waking up too early so I tried asking him what was waking him up. His answer, "George"...with a cute little smirk on his face.

Hey George- you're going to get kicked out of the room if you don't cut it out

4 comments:

Tim and Sara said...

That is hilarious. Maybe this George is waking my dog and cat up at 2 in the morning EVERY NIGHT and causing them to make strange thumping noises downstairs that stop as soon as I go downstairs to see what they are. What's the good of having a baby that sleeps through the night when your stupid animals don't, I ask you??? If you find that George...you give him a good punch in the jimmmy for me...

Ryan and Laura said...

Oh Sara- I have a long time relationship with this George character. George as in Curious George the only stuffed animal that he absolutely has to have with him. I often have to tuck George in too "una covers". Darn that monkey.

The Trotter Family said...

You might want to look into the Goodnight light. Basically, you set the light so that the hours they are supposed to sleep, they see a moon and when they are allowed to get up and out of bed, there is a sun. My kids are not really early risers, but I know I would invest in that light if I had 5:30 wake up calls!

Rachel said...

That cracks me up!! But I totally sympathize! Isis, however has no excuses or a scapgoat.