Saturday, January 30, 2010

Moments

I slightly stirred from my sleep this morning around 5:30am and noticed a glaring light coming from outside my door...that can only mean one thing,

Tyler is awake with all the lights on in the house...ALREADY?!

Well, not only was Tyler awake, he had gone in to the extra room where Jacob has been sleeping to try to "cry it out" and Jacob was awake too.

Tyler's "night time underwear" (training pants) were in the hallway and I could be pretty sure he didn't reach the underwear drawer to pull out new ones.

The new twist- there was a package of fruit snacks partially opened on the bed. And, in my still-sleeping head I thought "fruit snacks...those were down stairs?!" Wow, literally all the lights were on. Tyler said he got hungry and needed a snack. Really? Who is this kid?

I'm seriously considering buying a handle with a lock...and putting it on backwards on his room. Any suggestions how to convince my kid to stay in his room and stop waking up his poor little brother?

The funny part is that I find this so funny- but I am so ticked of that it happens at 5:30 am...oh well. Duty calls!

No comments: