Ryan is loving his new job at
CarMax. The boys and I are dealing with it and missing him a ton! He is gone from 6am until about 7pm most days. Tyler and Jake went on a bunch of shopping trips with us when Ryan got the job to get work-appropriate clothes.
CarMax is pretty specific about what colors/styles you can wear. Shorts can't have cargo pockets and can't be too long. While Ryan's back-ordered shirts were coming in he had to wear solid
polos without any logos.
Well, the boys obviously picked up on this because one day after swimming as we were getting them dressed, Tyler insisted on wearing his "
carmax shirt". I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. After 5-10 minutes of guessing we figured out Tyler meant his solid-blue polo shirt! Not only that, but he also picked out his only pair of shorts without cargo pockets to complete the ensemble! Then Tyler insisted that Jacob wear his "
carmax shirt" too.
Although they may hide it well sometimes, these boys sure do love their daddy!
Of course the only pictures I snapped were after dinner so both boys are a mess! But here is Tyler- even sporting one of daddy's name tags.
Goof-ball!
Oh- and Jake even says, "cheese!" now. You can't see his blue polo-shirt, but it's under there!
Tyler had to show off his shorts too ;) Although we miss daddy a TON it sure has been sweet to hear how often Tyler says he misses his daddy and even Jacob will walk around the house asking for him. It's always an exciting time when daddy comes home!
1 comment:
I'm not sure I would be OK with him taking me on a test drive! haha Cute that he wants to be like daddy!
Post a Comment