Friday, September 3, 2010

August trip to Utah: Provo Temple

These boys loved having daddy around. I wish that more moments were actually like this- but at least we have a picture to prove that they were all sweet and loving at some point ;)



I'm glad that the boys coincidentally matched for the day. Made for some cute shots of their rear-ends :) Can you tell they were practically running? Tyler and Jake were so excited to be out of the car.

Admiring the fountains at the temple- and shortly after Jake tried to get in.


Walking up to join daddy and Tyler...who happened to have the camera and snuck a shot of me. Oh- and this is proof that I chopped 10 inches off my hair to donate to locks of love. And it's proof that Jake is a complete blondie!



If only he were truly as darling and innocent as he looks in this picture! We love Tyler...he is teaching us so much about being parents. At least this boy has a love of temples and family already. All things considered, I think he'll turn out just fine.

We drove up to Utah in August for Kyle and Brinly's wedding. I believe it was the 11th that we drove up. The boys woke up insanely early as usual so we hit the road early, stopped in Cedar City at the coolest McDonalds ever for breakfast, and got to town before anyone else.

What else do you do when trying to entertain tired boys? Take them to a temple of course! We took the boys here last September too when we visited Utah...and Ryan got his appendix out. Thankfully, we had no emergency surgery this time around!

The boys loved the flowers, the trees, the blue sky, and the fountains at the temple. It was awesome to be all together as a family for a whole day.

No comments: