Wednesday, August 31, 2011

At the end of a long day

I could not be more grateful for a wonderful friend who listened to me complain about how difficult my otherwise blessed life is. But I'm working on letting me feel however it is I am feeling.  I know I am blessed far beyond many, however, that does not mean that life is always easy and I am allowed to be stressed out, overwhelmed, and exhausted, and still know that I am lucky to have all that I do.

I love hearing my boys playing nice and singing, "I am a Child of God"...really.  This is after I cursed their existence and was pretty sure they were satan's spawn.

Got to enjoy a semi-quiet dinner at the table, alone, looking through a magazine while the boys made a watery mess of the backyard and each other.

Love my boys but still can't wait for bedtime.

No comments: