Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Journaling- Adam @ 6 months

My sweet little boy is already 6 months old. The thought makes me want to cry, really. He is wonderful and happy and simple. I think Adam was sent to this family to take care of me. I can literally be on the brink of going crazy with the two big boys, then Adam will wake up and when I go to get him, he has a great big smile and cuddle for me. He already has a way of being a peacemaker with the boys. Tyler and Jake could be fighting or arguing and if they hear Adam being sad they will stop what they are doing and go say "hi" to him a million times over.

I love that Adam and his daddy have a sweet relationship as well. Adam absolutely lights up when Ryan catches his eye. His arms and legs get going and his smile could not be any bigger.

Adam has slept through the night about three times total and I think it's about time to work on that a bit. He goes down for naps and bedtime pretty easy though. Adam has found his feet and loves rolling around with them- but still not rolling over, at least not consistently.

Adam got his first tooth last week. I think it may have actually been the day he turned 6 months old. He handled it like a pro and didn't even whine really.

If all of our kids were as easy as Adam has been I could have handled a few more. (I even heard Ryan say that a time or two!) Adam, even if there aren't pictures of you around the house yet- we sure do love you and could not imagine our family without you. I know you were sent here at this time to be my sliver lining on a crazy cloud of raising three boys so close together. You are a very special boy and I am lucky to be your mom. Love you so much.

No comments: