Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tyler's (second) 1st day of Preschool


Although this was nearly 2 weeks ago now, I thought we'd throw a picture up just for fun. Tyler started preschool on September 1st this year. He goes 2 days a week and so far is loving it again. On his first day of school we also had Adam's 6 month appointment so it was a crazy morning.

Tyler did okay at school but his sensitive tummy had him feeling gross by the end of the day. Thankfully, he has learned to control his nerves and excitement a little more and this week he hasn't had any more upset tummy from going to school.

Jacob missed Tyler a ton during school, but we had our own fun with just Jacob and mom for awhile. His favorite thing to do is play with some old leap pad books that we got from family while we were in California. I think he likes it because I can actually sit down with him and help him learn how to do what you are really supposed to do with the books. We also made some rocketships out of diaper boxes and Jake got to take Adam for a ride.

I can't believe my boys are growing up so fast!

Next year, Kindergarten!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: