Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween and Birthday catch-up

Our computer has been out of commission for a few days and I've been wasting my time reading the Twilight series. If you haven't read it yet and don't want to read all four books, don't start! I read all four books in about 10 days.
We are just finishing off some Halloween pictures and our little family birthday celebration. Ryan carved some great pumpkins this year and Tyler really enjoyed seeing the lights and glowing jack-o-lanterns. Tyler and I at the end of the night of Trunk-or-Treating. Visiting daddy at work on his birthday. We got to spend lunch hour with dad and enjoy some of his co-workers.
Tyler and daddy by the "big" pumpkin.

This year's pumpkins. The classic jack-o-lantern and a little something special.

I made it through one more year of Ryan's birthday cake tradition. We tried a new frosting recipe this year. We'll just say I won't be repeating the icing but everything still turned out okay.
Another year down. Hopefully many more to go. I'll get this cake perfect one year!

It was fun to have Sarah and Ryan Hecht, the Blackwells, and the Waites over for birthday dinner. We had some BBQ chicken and ribs for something fun and a little special.
Sorry we've been gone for awhile. We're getting back to reality slowly and we'll get better with the updates.

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

Adorable cake by the way!