Well, I'm sitting here watching the news and we've really done it. Obama appears to be the next president of the United States. I'm not sure how I feel about this- but, I consider myself an open minded person. It is my hope (and it was no matter who won) that these men who have made promises along the way will be men of prayer and do what is best for this country, regardless of the promises they made on the campaign trail. I wavered from hating both men to seeing that their opinions had to come from some life experience they had and feeling like they were both good men. Then I was just frustrated with the media for being an unreliable source of information.
I am excited to see what will change and when. I am also nervous to see what will change and when. Welp, here we go for a four year ride! And, grandma, if you read this...you win!
Let's get excited about some kind of change and see where it takes us. Here's to being optomistic :)
1 comment:
You my good friend, are the Queen of Optimism. I love you for that.
Post a Comment