Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's A...

BOY!!
We went in for our ultrasound this morning. Tyler looked more terrified the whole time that the lady with the funny looking toy kept pushing on his mommy, but every now and then he'd look up at the pictures moving on the wall too. We are excited that everything is looking good. This little guy sure is lucky to have Tyler for a big brother. We are grateful that we're getting a boy second because I think Tyler will do better with a boy. He is pretty rough and he needs a buddy to play with. It is still unreal to see a little person, even the second time around- but we're starting to believe that this is real...finally!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Congrats!! That is awesome. Tyler will be a great big brother.

All the Best said...

another boy! were you surprised?? how fun for tyler! hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving, so much to be thankful for! let's catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

Okay, my plans are booked up for today and tomorrow with family and friends. Some unexpected that just came into town!!! A big Surprise!!! Sorry, it's kinda a hard weekend with everybody in town. I will let you know if my plans change and I can squeeze you in, but right now it is not looking good. Sorry, I really wanted to make it work. I would love to do it in the future when your family is back together. (and I'll still give you the same deal!! :)

love jill

Kris and Kally said...

Oh yay! Hooray! Hooray! They can be college roommates! Won't that be fabulous! I'm so excited for you! What day are you due again? Keep the updates coming!

Emily said...

Cool! That's so exciting. It will totally be fun to have two little boys running around who get to play together. Very fun to see your family grow. :)

Brooke and Aaron said...

Fun!! That's great, especially since you're already set up for a boy!! Congrats! Hope the pregnancy is going well!