The other night Ryan was tucking in Tyler and I was holding Jacob in the rocking chair. Ryan had Tyler cracking up and Jacob kept trying to look around to see what the noise was. I took Jacob over to see what was so funny, Tyler asked to hold him so all 3 of my boys were cuddling on the bed cracking up! Ryan was cuddling Tyler, Tyler cuddling with Jacob. Wish I had my camera on hand.
Jacob has been such a joy. He sleeps well at night. Now it's an average of 7 1/2 hours, but he's already done multiple 8 hour stretches and one 9 hour stretch...I'd consider that a "through the night" occurance!!
Jacob loves his swing. He loves to borrow Tyler's high chair to be part of the action when we cook in the kitchen. Jacob does not like the heat...guess we're in the wrong city for that- sorry buddy.
He sits up on my lap now but still doesn't love tummy time all that much. He's a big ol' chunk over 13 lbs and he's outgrown most 0-3 mos. clothes. Love my boys. Love my busy days!
2 comments:
These pics are so adorable!!! They make me smile. Seems like you have a great baby on your hands!! Hope he continues this good night sleep stretch!!!
Aww, those goofy grins are so fun. They make all the hard work worth it!
Post a Comment