Monday, June 22, 2009

My Boys











Well, I still think my boys are adorable, but reality is starting to set in. Tyler has become a 2 year old in every sense of the word. Hitting, biting, whining, saying "no!"...etc. Thankfully he is still a good big brother...mostly.
Today he broke his excellent big brother streak by hitting Jacob for the first time- for no apparent reason. Tyler is learning about time-outs and saying "sorry". At least making up is always sweet ;)
Jacob has slept 8 hours twice for me now. His usual is still about 4 hours at night, about 3 hours during the day...between feedings that is. He is becoming more consistent with about 6 hour stretches at night, although that is far from the norm at this point still.
Jacob smiles and even laughs. I just learned that he smiles at himself in the mirror on the seat when we're driving in the car. I love it!
He was an angel for his blessing and looked like one in his white outfit- and yes, he even fit into Tyler's outfit for the hour!
More to come- motherhood calls!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

Two can be trying, but three I think is harder. It is easier to squash bad behavior at that age because they seem to forget about being upset quickly and move on to something else. At three, they develop an attitude and it sticks with them. I have "spirited" children. That is the nice way of saying it, right? Good luck with yours. Aren't we lucky that they are so cute...it makes it so much easier to forgive them!