Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally!

On Sunday Jacob finally rolled over from his tummy to his back. It's amazing what can happen when I don't have a swing or a jumperoo for him to use. He has to work it out on the ground. So nice to have granny and grandpa to distract Tyler so I can play with my little guy.

Way to go Jacob :) Next up....teeth?

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Not to take away from Jacob's great milestone, but I need your help. Do you remember the cute game your family put together for you for Tyler's baby shower? It was a memory game and had cute candy prizes that went with the word. I am throwing a shower for my sister on Saturday and I am trying to do that game, but I am not coming up with the cute ideas that your family had. Did they find it online or did they make it up? I would love to have it or get the link or whatever. Please e-mail me when you get a second. spoilmykids (at) gmail.com. Thanks!

Jess said...

oh, ouch teeth. Good luck with that, and congrats to Jacob!
See you next week.

Jenna said...

Go Jacob!! That is so awesome!