Jacob was asleep in the jumper- until the camera made noises :) That's a first!
Tyler wearing daddy's "special hat" from surgery. The nurses gave it to him when we visited right after recovery...when he still looked dead and scary. Also- notice the Y shirt he's sporting. Go Cougs!
Brother Ben and our BYU Creamery Ice Cream. Our only trip to campus was on the last morning before we left town.
Uncle Kyle and Jacob. Looks like Jake is making gang signs. Or maybe he was just getting ready to scream for most of the car ride home.
Daddy and Tyler enjoying some "cream" and snuggling as close as he could without hurting daddy's "ouchies".
You guys are brave to do so many long road trips with little ones. I bet they love it. Maybe I should try to be a little more daring and get out every once in a while!
3 comments:
You guys are brave to do so many long road trips with little ones. I bet they love it. Maybe I should try to be a little more daring and get out every once in a while!
Looks like a great trip minus Ryan's trip to the hospital. Hope he is feeling better!
Jacob is getting so big! And boy is he a cutie!
Post a Comment