Happy Valentine's Day! We had Sarah, Ryan, and Alexis over for dinner on Sunday. It was fun to have the three Crooks cousins all together. Alexis and Jacob were a blast to watch. They are only 2 weeks apart in age and they make some of the same noises and seemed to enjoy seeing that there was another person their own size around...well, about the same size ;) Granny came in to town Saturday morning and we got to enjoy her company for a few days. Always fun to have the boys get spoiled by their granny.
A rare picture with all 4 of us. The boys sporting the red and I opted for purple this year. We had a fun day at church and Jacob actually napped on dad for a while. Sundays are always interesting now that I teach nursery!
can you just feel the love?! I love that this is the only picture where both boys are looking. The look on Jacob's face says it all.
Granny and the boys.
Hello there handsome! Tyler and Jacob fight for their camera time. Now I've just got to learn a little more about what I'm doing with my camera and we'll be set.
One of Jacob's favorite toys- the remote. Another favorite- the phone. Of course it has to be the real remote and the real phone, toys just don't cut it.
Brothers causing trouble before 7 a.m. One of Jacob's tricks in the last month or so- he's finally pulling up on things. He gets better at it every day. Tyler gets better at knocking him over ;) We've had an increase in time-outs. I can tell both boys are starting to notice that mom's attention is split. Makes it interesting.
2 comments:
I love how it is before 7am and jacob is already dressed...you really are super woman!!
Jacob was only dressed before 7 because he was soaked when he woke up. Tyler is typically dressed before 7 because I find him totally naked when I go in to get him...he takes of his "night time underwear" (pull-ups) and his jammies too. Wierdo!
Post a Comment