Some of you know, most of you don't. Ryan and I like to make things complicated in our lives.
We like to pair life events so that we don't get to adjust to just one major change at a time. For example, Ryan gets his associates degree, we have a baby. We buy a home, we have a baby. Ryan changes jobs, we have a baby.
In case you missed it, we're having another little Crooks.
I haven't said anything yet because I am still in complete denial and probably will be until at least Christmas. We are getting excited but this little one was definitely a surprise to us. I just had my second appointment and finally got to see my own Dr. We have also held off because of some uncertainty surrounding this little one. I was told that a third pregnancy would be high risk the entire time and we would have to deliver about 3 weeks early. Well, I was put at ease a little bit yesterday but we still have some big decisions ahead.
Surprise or no, we're getting ready to add a little someone to our ever-growing family. Estimated due date is March 2, 2011 but with my delivery conditions we'll probably meet this baby around mid-February. We'll be updating in about 3 weeks with a who and what this little baby will be :) Stay tuned!
10 comments:
Congratulations, Laura! Are we crossing our fingers for a girl?? :) How exciting for you guys, I hope everything goes smoothly.
we are just hoping for a healthy something. A boy would be easy since we have that one down, but a girl would be fun since this is most likely our last for medical reasons.
Awwww! Congrats! So exciting. Heaven forbid you make your life easy! THREE kids! Wow...I'm having a hard time adjusting to 2. You and Ryan will officially be out numbered. Haha! I'm so happy for you guys...maybe a little Laura this time?!
I'm so excited for you guys! I've been waiting for this post for some time. I hope all goes well and glad that things are looking well. Hope you are feeling ok!
Congrats Laura! That's very exciting! :) YAY!
Laura this is great news! I hear the third one is a breeze after juggling two already! Wishing you an easy pregnancy and safe delivery. Looking forward to your updates. Your boys are adorable.
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well. I don't know how you deal with getting up so early every morning--especially when all your energy is going to developing your new little one.
Congratulations! We will send prayers your way and wish for the best.
Congrats!! And best wishes with this pregnancy! You're boys are darling!!
Congrats!!! I can only imagine all the emotions you must be feeling right now! You guys will have SO much fun as a family of five! We are REALLY excited for you. And I am going to live through you for the next little bit since it will be a long while 'til our next little one!
Post a Comment