Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tyler's First Day of Preschool

I can't believe I just wrote those words! My Tyler is only 3 years old, but we are lucky enough to have a friend in the ward who teaches preschool out of her home and she needed someone to watch her little two year old while she taught...and now, here we are,

Tyler's First Day of Preschool

He had me guessing- but today he pulled it all together and went in one confident little boy. He loved wearing his new "big boy clothes" and I think the icing on the cake was getting a new backpack.
Jake was a little sad to see his big brother go, thankfully having Michael over to play helped ease the pain. The two little boys are almost exactly a year apart and they were hilarious together.
Sooo proud of Tyler! He definitely grew up in those few hours. I think I missed him more than he missed me :)

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

It's a big step! I am still sitting back thinking, "didn't I just have this kid a little bit ago?" Time has just flown by!