We generally pass our days doing what everyone else does, but then there are those days where I actually get stuff done.
Last Saturday Adam took a good morning nap and I actually got to clean the downstairs. We're talking, vacuum, sweep, steam mop, counters, bathroom, table, chairs, picked-up, clean. It was awesome. It was even better because the boys helped- without fighting...too much.
Then today- we started dinner while Adam napped because I took dinner to a family in the ward for my new calling- compassionate service- then we went to Target to get Adam's birthday present and score some coupon finds (which is VERY rare for me to actually figure out how to get any kind of deal so I was pretty pumped), took the boys to lunch (with a coupon), played at the park for 15 minutes before preschool, dropped off Tyler, went home and got Adam down for nap, played computer games with Jake, made phone calls for my calling, read stories with Jake who decided to not nap, when back to pick up Tyler, came home and set up the rest of dinner, got a call to go play soccer at the park with Heather and the cousins, played until 4:45pm (oops) came home, woke up Ryan and finished the pasta and rolls to go with dinner, got the boys fed, ran dinner to the family we were taking it to, came home, finished feeding the boys, sent Ryan out the door to work, helped poor, sick, Tyler into bed, played a little more, got the little boys dressed for bed, brushed teeth, read books, sang songs, and tucked 3 little heads into their beds....whew!
It feels good to get a lot done sometimes. Today I earned my pay ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment