Thursday, February 23, 2012

A fun Week

My Mom and Dad were able to come into town the weekend of Adam (and Maddy's) Birthday.  We got to get together with the cousins for dinner two nights in a row and even had FHE together.  We are so lucky to have the cousins close by again.  My boys are always asking to have more time to play.  I hope it is always that way.

This is Jason, Heather's youngest. He was hamming it up every time I got the camera up.  He is a doll.  He and Adam probably got the most of the Denos genes...what do you think?

Our sweet 1 year old FINALLY crawling on hands and knees.  He is actually pulling up on things and crusing around furniture a bit more.  He will walk someday ;)

Uncle Taylor was a sport and sat in the middle of the wild animals to read us a story about Nephi for FHE.

Grandma's turn with our little chunker.  This boy lights up with the extra attention.  He was loving the extra love and showing off his great personality.

This is the super-cool train track that grandpa built with Tyler and Jake while I took Adam to the Dr.  Only a grandpa could figure out how to make a bridge and connect all the loops like that.  Train tracks are not my strong suit.  We usually end up with ovals when mom is in charge.  The boys absolutely loved their morning with Grandpa!

Tyler's photography.  He wanted to take a picture, so I let him. And, although I don't love being on that end of the camera, it is nice to prove that I am in fact a part of the family every now and then.  Jacob obviously could have cared less.

Jacob's photography (with my help) we actually got Tyler to look at the camera and not have a goofy look on his face.  I think I will always love those eyes no matter which way they are looking.

Wednesday we met up with our friends at the Children's museum and Tyler kept talking about working on the race car.  He thinks he's practicing to work with daddy at Carmax someday...since he still insists he's never getting married and that he is going to stay with us forever and work at CarMax with his dad.  We'll see buddy!

Jake had fun getting into it too.  He's been a little reserved lately- but if Tyler does it then you can count on Jake giving it a try too.

Our little sweetheart. He loved it when he was freed from the stroller and got to play in the little part just for babies.  Although he was the biggest one by far and looked like an ogre.  The other babies in there were half his size (and half his age). It was so much fun to see good friends for the day and see the boys explore and learn.

No comments: