We missed the Christmas season with our digital camera, but through the grace of others we finally have some pictures to document the occasion. We had a blast in California for a few days and we got to see a whole lot of family from both sides, Ryan's and mine. Let's see if I can get these fabulous pictures in here... This first one is Tyler and I getting ready for the Rosenthal Family Christmas (Ryan's extended fam) Isn't he such a cute santa? Just wait until you see the whole outfit!!
I have yet to figure out how to get the pictures in here where I want them..but this will do for now. The picture on the Left is of Aunt Debbie, and Tyler on Emily's lap. Tyler loves the piano and he's getting pretty good at playing. On the right are Daddy and Tyler just before we headed out to Chino Hills for the Denos family Christmas Eve at Aunt Denise and Uncle Layne's.
1 comment:
He looks so cute as a Santa! I love Christmas. There's so much merriment and the memories last forever. I'm so glad the Crooks had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment