I had been updating the blog more, but we have been experiencing technical difficulties. Our lovely Internet went MIA for a few days, which is much more annoying than I thought it would be. Good news is, we're back in business! Here are some of our fun experiences from the last bit of life...
Thursday- we got to meet Aunt Anita, Cousin Jill, and Baby Scott for lunch in Centennial Hills (Las Vegas). Aunt Anita was visiting Jill and Scott. Scott just celebrated his one month birthday :) He was so tiny and sooo adorable. Tyler also got to meet his first dog, up close and personal. I though Tyler might be scared of the dog since we have a ton of big, mean, dogs on our walking route, but he crawled right over to Sophie and put his hand out to touch her. She sniffed his little hand and sent him into hysterical giggles. It was pretty cute- which means that I, of course, don't have a picture of it! We had a blast doing lunch with our buddies and hope to do it again sometime soon!
Friday- Oh it's fun to be a mom...another thrilling experience. Little Tyler decided to puke ALL OVER ME!!! It was so gross. He was all stripped down, ready for the bath. I was about to hand him over and then he just started puking all over me...sweet potatoes none the less. Down the front of me, down the shirt, on the jeans, all the way to the slippers. GROSS!
Saturday- Grandma and Grammie come for a visit. My mom and grandma made it to Henderson in record time. They are here to play and spoil the kids until Tuesday sometime. We are hoping to celebrate Grandma Anita and Heather's Birthday while we are all together. Happy birthday to both on the 30th!
No comments:
Post a Comment