Tyler is getting more daring each day. Friday was one of those days that he was just
falling all over the place. The week started off with him
hitting his cheek on my nightstand while I was getting ready for a walk. It looked soo bad :( I felt like such a bad mom. But, as babies do, he got over it and back to smiling fairly quick. Friday started off with a
slip and
bonk on his block-o-fun toy leaving a nice line on his lip. Later while reading books, he tried to stand up on the bookshelf, his hand slipped and he
bonked his forehead. After that he was pulling up on the classy metal folding chairs in the kitchen and pulled it over on him getting a
wham-bam in the nose! Poor boy! We don't have any pictures that really show all the pain this poor little one has gone through, but you can imagine! The silver lining to all of his bruises came last night. Sunday dinner at Aunt Heather's and Uncle Taylors was going as usual...until Tyler pulls up behind the walker and starts
walking!! No joke! Sure it was only about 3-5 feet of pure sure-footed genius, but it was still amazing. He makes me smile so much. What a wonderful little boy. This sweet little boy is already in bed and I thought I'd finish this post with the words to
his lullaby he gets each night...
You came from a land where all is light
To a world half day and a world half night
To guard you by day you have my love
And to guard you by night, your friends above
Sleep, sleep 'till the darkness ends
Guarded by your angel friends
Sleep, sleep 'till the darkness ends
Guarded by your angel friends
There's one stand softly by your bed
And another sits close with a hand on your head
There's one at the window watching for the dawn
And one waits to wake you when the night is gone
So sleep, sleep 'till the darkness ends
Guarded by your angel friends
Sleep, sleep 'till the darkness ends
Guarded by your angel friends.
Sweet Dreams!
2 comments:
I say we plan a reunion and everyone has to bring their sweet kids to play! Maybe a trip to Hawaii would entice everyone! Hope all is well! Sounds like he is absolutely adorable!
I hope his head isn't hurting! And there is no way you are a bad mom! Thanks for all the advice on colds- I will be using all of your methods for sure! I need sleep and so does Makenna!
Post a Comment