Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Sick Little Boy
Our little boy had a Dr. visit today. I was hoping the Doc would say, "Oh, it's nothing. Thanks for the $500 though." Instead he said to the medical student accompaning him, "Do you hear that?"...not so good. It was pleasant to have a nice Dr and a med student even so that I could overhear everything being explained. Tyler has some mild bronchitis and an ear infection :( He had one breathing treatment at the office and I got my very own nebulizer to torture Tyler with at home. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that insurance picks up the tab on that one. We'll try to get a picture of the next torture session, a.k.a. breathing treatment. You can see Tyler's cute little dinosaur mask thing. He still doesn't care for it much. Oh well. Hope the next post brings news of a healthy, happy little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh wow! My nephew went to the doctor today with the exact same thing! I wish your son hadn't passed on the nasty illnesses all the way across the country! hehe! Hope he is feeling better! Love you!
Post a Comment