We are having success! Our cute little boy is giving in to the breathing treatments. I found a way to distract him with Cheerios in his high chair while doing the treatments. Thanks to my mom for the idea. It has been much easier to give Ty the medicine he needs when I don't need a straight jacket to do it! Also, I got an updated weight at the pediatrician's office yesterday...
7.5 months 19 lbs 11 oz.
Holy HUGE boy!!
In other GOOD NEWS for today, Ryan was told at work today, around noon, that he would have an interview TODAY around 3pm for a promotion! Granted, this was just an interview, I think that is pretty sweet! The panel said that he interviews very well and they still love the work he is doing in the office. No idea when we'll get follow up to this exciting news. I am just so proud of my wonderful husband for being such a hard worker. He hasn't even been in the office 5 months yet and he is at #1. That's my baby!!
News from earlier...
Cutest BUM ever. Tyler figured out how to stand up in the tub. Fun times. We also enjoy messing with his hair right after. It is getting so long- but I am way too scared to trim it. Just enjoy the craziness.
This is how Tyler and I spent the day on Monday. He wanted to be held ALL DAY. I broke down and just stuck him in the front carrier so we could hang together every minute. It's a funny thing because it is so sweet when they want to be with you, and so annoying at the same time :) Part of doing that mom thing I guess.
Lastly, Tyler is pulling himself up on everything! Toys, walls, doors, his crib. We missed the part when he was standing, but here he is on the recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment