Thursday, April 10, 2008

So Cal...So Sweet

T minus 75 minutes and counting... We will be picking Daddy up from work and hitting the good ol' 15 freeway heading for Mission Viejo.
Not only is it fantastic to be going to Orange County, but we are going for our cousin, Kathleen's wedding!! We are so excited to see her start this stage of her life. Marriage definitely has it's ups and downs- but it is a BLAST.
We also get to spend the weekend at my parent's house. I get to see their most recent upgrades to the home and try to make up for the time that we all spent sick when they were out here visiting last week.
Hopefully we'll get to post some beautiful pictures in the very near future...from the real happiest place on earth ;)

1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

Is Tyler feeling better than he was? I hope you have a good time in Cali. I always enjoy my time there.