Monday, April 7, 2008

Tagged

A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Ryan, Heather
C- Cake or Pie: Pie...a la mode
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: diaper bag
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Chocolate covered cinnamon bears from BYU...yum.
H- Hometown: Mission Viejo, CA
I -Indulgence(s): Graham Crackers and milk as of late...so preschool huh?
J- January or July: July- in California NOT Nevada!
K-Kids: Tyler Ryan, almost 10 months old!
L-Life is incomplete without: Children (hopefully it will be plural ;) )
M- Marriage Date: February 26, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 3, Heather, Benjamin, Jordan
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples because I don't have to peel them
P- Phobias or Fears: new places, the dark
Q- Quote(s): "When you know who you really are you'll be sorry you didn't try harder"- Elder Eyring 2001
R- Reason To Smile: Ryan, Tyler, getting to stay home with my baby
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Five: Kally, Meredith, and whoever else wants a good excuse to do this ;)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have been struck by lightning
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Call me an omnivore...trying to eat more veggies
W- Worst Habit: wasting time...doing blogs ;)
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are usually for happy reasons therefore I like those better.
Y- Your Favorite Food: italian and mexican
Z-Zodiac: Aries

1 comment:

Drew and Kat said...

Laura! I am going through tomorrow night! I waited till the week of, and have been anxious to go for a while as i have had my recommend for a while now!! I am really looking forward to it! I am SO GLAD you guys will be there with us Saturday afternoon!! I have yet to have time to make phone calls, but WILL tomorrow, I need to tell you about the little dinner we are having Friday night! You guys are OF COURSE invited, but no pressure though if you guys have other plans! Talk to you REAL soon!

Love,
Kathleen