Her mission was to hold Tyler until he liked her- but that didn't take long. Tyler went right to her when she came in the door and loved her every second after. Even Ben and Maddy wanted to play. Ben would have Morgan cock the guns (nurf guns) then run around shooting stuff. The kids loved having the attention of one more person.
Morgan was also blessed with the experience of witnessing bath night. It's funny to have someone new in the loop to ask, "how do you know what to do?" I swear that's exactly what I thought when I first had Tyler too- then you just make it up and it looks like you know what you're doing! Hope we get to spend more time with Morgan soon. We have been so lucky to see all these friends so far- and it's only Thursday!
2 comments:
I didn't know you worked at TLC. I think Allyson (Formerly Pulido) works there now.
I'm glad I've seen you do bath time so I know have a glimpse (sp?) of what to expect. I just remember my mom bathing my sisters in the sink when they were young.
Post a Comment