Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Visiting with California Friends

We had a blast yesterday going on walks, playing with cousins, running errands (finding some wooden puzzles for Tyler's birthday), swimming in the spa, and seeing our old buddies Michelle and Bradley.

Michelle and I worked together for the school district. We saw more of each other during our pregnancies than anyone else. We had the same doctor, worked with each other, delivered at the same hospital, we both worked with the Young Women in our ward, and we both ended up have C-sections. Needless to say, we have quite the bond after all the fun times we've been through. Tyler and Bradley were born only two weeks apart. They have had some fun times- typically their visits involved some crying and sleeping- until now.
It was so much fun to see the boys actually "play" together this time. Both boys are big, smiley, and adorable. We loved visiting and hope to see them both again soon!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

How fun that Tyler has an instant friend so close in age!!!

Kris and Kally said...

I have to say one more time...your son is Beautiful!!!! I think you need to come for a visit so I can see him in real life...because I'm beginning to think you've photoshopped him or something...I didn't know kids came that cute! lol!