Just a little picture of our not so little guy. He really has become my favorite part of every day. He is so loving and cuddly and wonderful! We'll give you the fun update on his 11 month birthday...a few days away!
Also, I am working on the whole mother's day thing...not that I'm crafty, but this is about as crafty as I get. Ryan even told me a did a good job. Unfortunately I didn't think to take pictures of the other three cards I made before I sent them out. I love doing something with my hands every now and then. I know this card is pretty basic- but that's about the extent of my talent so far! {for a good laugh, note the date stamp...ya, I'm a little late. This card only has to make it to Hawaii in a day...better late than never huh?}
1 comment:
How cute!! Love the card. Props to you for making your cards!! That is my one crafty thing that I like to do but I'm embarrassed to say that this year the moms aren't getting homemade cards. I'm getting too tired and probably lazy too. Too bad others have to suffer for that as well. Well, we do need to get together soon. Let us know what your schedules are!!
Post a Comment