Just a quick shout out to my sweet husband who is turning...one year older. Tyler and I wish we could do something more special for his birthday today but he's at work, working away like usual.
We are so lucky to have Ryan. He really does put himself aside and do what is best for his family. Ryan took his current job on a whim to make sure I can stay home with Tyler and he hasn't backed down one second since. Ryan's character has really come through in the past few months as he has made our dreams of buying a home come true and keeping me at home with Tyler. Things have been a little scary at times but he remains so positive (even if a little stressed or frustrated) Ryan becomes even more wonderful and attractive as his love for Tyler becomes more and more apparent.
I love how much Ryan loves his family too. He is so good to stay in touch with his parents and his Popa. I am grateful for the support that we get from Ryan's family too. We have SO much to be grateful for as we celebrate Ryan today. He really does get better with age ;)
We love you daddy! Hope you have a wonderful day.
We are so lucky to have Ryan. He really does put himself aside and do what is best for his family. Ryan took his current job on a whim to make sure I can stay home with Tyler and he hasn't backed down one second since. Ryan's character has really come through in the past few months as he has made our dreams of buying a home come true and keeping me at home with Tyler. Things have been a little scary at times but he remains so positive (even if a little stressed or frustrated) Ryan becomes even more wonderful and attractive as his love for Tyler becomes more and more apparent.
I love how much Ryan loves his family too. He is so good to stay in touch with his parents and his Popa. I am grateful for the support that we get from Ryan's family too. We have SO much to be grateful for as we celebrate Ryan today. He really does get better with age ;)
We love you daddy! Hope you have a wonderful day.
2 comments:
Hey lady! I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your cute little guy! We have a blog now too - it's kind of lame, but it will keep you updated!
www.rauchcow.blogspot.com
Love,
Sara (used to be Gallo)
Happy late bday Ryan. We'll see you tomorrow...which I guess is now today. I'm up way too late.
Post a Comment