Dear Blog,
Sorry for neglecting you. Tyler has been a little sick this week which kinda takes over everything. In a good light, I am really enjoying the last few months of being able to cuddle Tyler anytime, anywhere...even if it is multiple times at night :) I am excited to add another little Ryan to the family- but I am getting sentimental with my first little Ryan.
Tyler is being cuddly and needy...kinda cute, kinda obnoxious. To pass time we made some yummy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners (cause Tyler likes to cook). We have been playing on our new computer and starting to go through newborn clothes again to see what we have. Other than that, Tyler has been requesting movies by name...strange new habit, especially since he hardly ever sits to watch more than 5-10 minutes. His favorites right now are Cars, Wall-E, and Madagascar.
Tyler and I also got our act together and got stinky an 18 month appointment (now that he's 19months) with his old Dr. who's moving to this side of town- YAY! and I got myself an appointment with my new Dr. just a few miles down the street- double YAY! Crazy to think that it will have been over 2 months since my last appointment...but baby boy Crooks seems to be kicking and is definitely growing.
We are enjoying going crazy with potential work ideas for daddy since his job is kinda nasty. He is our hero for going to work even though everyone is bonkers right now and the manager is on a power trip. We love (and miss) him a lot. I'll scour the camera for some good pictures but we've been really lazy about taking pictures lately too.
Miss You!
Laura & Fam
No comments:
Post a Comment