Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I picked out my own clothes today...


(does anyone know how to rotate photos on blogger???)

It's true- I let Tyler get away with this sometimes when I know we'll just be staying in the house. He saw his new swim trunks when I was grabbing socks for him and he grabbed them out of the drawer and, very convincingly said, "on!?"...so I obliged. He's been so funny lately with preferences on his clothes. This might make life interesting just down the road!

2 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

Love this! My sister only lets her kids pick out their clothes when they aren't going somewhere and it is hilarious what they choose! Thanks for all the sweet messages! I'll let you know when something happens! Much love!

Jenna said...

What a cute boy!! I can't believe how big he is now!!! Um you have to rotate your pictures before you upload them to blogger. Right click on the picture and then rotate it. Well, if you guys are going to be down here this weekend give us a call. Michael has to work all weekend but maybe we can work out a time to meet up.