Tuesday, January 27, 2009

some more photo fun

Enjoying a little something wonderful from Granny's kitchen. Tyler is really into licking the beater no matter what is on it.

One of Tyler's favorite treats came courtesy of Grandpa- "snow". Grandpa probably made shaved ice every night for stinky because nobody can resist his cute little scrunched up face when he says "snow". Tyler would even eat it plain.
Ryan really wants to get an iphone so Tyler was just testing out Grandpa's to make sure that it works okay. He looks so serious- maybe he's on a conference call ;)
Back home with Daddy! We spent Saturday after work at a place called Town Square. Tyler has had such a blast saying "daddy" again...finally...he just wanted his dad to follow him around and play.
My boys enjoying a little father and son bonding time. I sure do love the boys in my life...can't wait for one more so I'm totally outnumbered.










1 comment:

AdriHutch said...

I love Town Square. Looks like you guys had fun!