Monday, January 12, 2009

my skinny giant

Just back from the pediatrician. Tyler's 18 mos. appointment (almost exactly one month late). Here's the latest...

34 1/2 in. tall (90th percentile)
23lb 8oz (10th percentile)

oops! I got a suspicious grilling since he's falling off his growth chart completely- but he eats all day, I promise. Tyler is still adorable and perfect in every way- and he'll be 19 months old tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Dyal said...

Hey! He's HUGE in my opinion. Jack was 2 inches shorter and a lb and a half lighter when he was 2! I hear ya! You feed them and they just don't grow sometimes. Then there's also the days when I cook bagillions of things and Jack refuses most of them. Hey, there healthy boys, so they'll gain weight...eventually. Ha! By the time they do, they'll probably be telling us to not let the kid over eat. Love ya Laur!

Jenna said...

He is so big!!! I can't believe he is 19 months old now. Hope he is feeling better and you are feeling good too!!