Monday, April 13, 2009

A little comparison

June 2007... 3 days before Tyler



April 2009...3 days before baby boy #2 (we're not being cryptic- we really don't have a name for sure yet) definitely bigger the second time around!

4 comments:

Kris and Kally said...

You still look fabulous!!!!

Jenna said...

I can't believe you only have 2 days left!!! You look so cute!! Glad you got to see Jenny and have some fun with her. Popa keeps saying how excited he is to have a couple more great grandkids in the family. Good luck with the c-section and everything!! Hope all goes well and that you have a nice recovery. We will be looking forward to the pics of baby boy number two whatever his name may be!!

Richey's said...

I wouldn't say bigger just carrying different. I think you look great. we will be praying for you and the new boy(and for tyler that he dosen't freak out) love you!

Emily said...

Hooray hooray! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and am so excited to see pictures of your new love! You'll be fabulous.